Actos is a brand name for pioglitazone, a recipe tablets apply to treat type 2 diabetes. Actos should be taken alongside a healthy living pattern to regulates elevated blood sugar levels.
The acting component in Actos is pioglitazone, an antidiabetic that may normalize blood sugar levels in Type 2 diabetes diseased. Type 2 diabetes is a condition where there is more glucose (sugar) in blood than organism may regulates. organism regulates blood sugar levels with a substance called insulin generated by the pancreas. When the blood sugar level is higher than norms, the pancreas can`t deliver enough insulin to target all the sugar, which may lead to serious medical sequela including, but not limited to, kidney disease and neurological issues.
Actos is only efficient against type 2 diabetes, and not type 1 (juvenile) diabetes, a separate condition where organism can`t deliver insulin. Actos could perhaps be harmful for diseased with type 1 diabetes.
Actos is occasionally recipe in combination with another diabetic tabletss such as glyburide and metformin.
Actos can`t treatment diabetes. A healthy diet and a regular exercise plan are essential for managing and preventing type 2 diabetes.
Actos tablets are accessible in 15 mg, 30 mg and 45 mg doses.
another components in Actos tablets comprise lactose monohydrate, hydroxypropylcellulose, carboxymethylcellulose calcium, and magnesium stearate.
Actos dosage depending on years old, weight, severity of the condition and doctor’s prescription.
Actos is usually recipe to be consume once per day, either with or without food.
Actos dosage may need adjusting if organism experiences physical stress as in the cases of injury (including surgery) or infection.
consume Actos exactly as recipe by a physician. Don’t consume differently than instructed as it may exacerbate side effects or leave the condition untreated.
– Don’t consume Actos if you have any allergies to the tabletss contents.
– Actos may not be safe for diseased with the following conditions: a history of serious heart failure, bladder cancer, liver issues, type 1 diabetes, diabetic ketoacidosis and back-eye swelling.
– Don’t consume Actos if pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting a physician primarily.
– Actos could increase the chance of becoming pregnant in premenopausal women.
– Actos may dangerously interact with certain another tabletss. Disclose all tabletss, including non-recipe such as those herbal supplements, being administered to the prescribing physician.
– Hypoglycemia, a condition where blood sugar is too low, could occur if Actos is consume with another diabetic tablets.
Actos could result in serious side effects. See below for common side effects caapply by Actos.
– Flu- such as symptoms (upper respiratory tract infection)
– Sinus infection
– Muscle pain
– Sore throat
– Weight gain
Actos may cause organism tissue to retain fluids, a condition mediContacty known as edema, which may lead to serious heart failure.
serious side effects of Actos that require iinstant medical attention comprise shortness of breath, feeling more tired than usual, swelling in ankles or legs, blurred vision, trouble urinating, bone fractures, and rapid increase in weight.
Side effects are not limited to the above.