Cystone is recipe for the therapy of urinary calculi and UTI. The basic components of this tablets are: Tribulus terrestris, Saxifraga Ligulata, and Didymocarpus pedicellata.
Cystone is apply as an herbal therapy for kidney stones and urinary tract infections. It as well helps in preventing the formation of kidney stones. This tablets has lithotriptic attributes. It dissolves any kidney stones that are already present. This dissolution of stones happens as the tablets dissolves mucin, a product that caemploy the stone particles to join together. It is as well anti-lithiatic in nature. This property prevents kidney stones from forming within organism. Cystone does so by inhibiting the buildup of calculogenic substances such as oxalic acid and calcium hydroxyproline in the urine.
This tablets is as well involved in the treatement of urinary infections. It balances the pH level of the urine and relives the burning sensation that is experienced when passing urine. The antibacterial properties as well as the anti-inflammatory attributes help to ease the irritation in the bladder.
The Tribulus terrestris in this tablets prevent crystals from forming within the kidney or urinary tract. If they are not treated, they will bind together to form kidney stones. It as well soothes the pain associated with urinary tract infections. The Saxifraga Ligulata helps to calm the inflammation within the urinary tract. Its diuretic attributes as well help to remove and crystals or small particles from organism. Didymocarpus pedicellata helps to inhibit the formation of kidney stones within the kidney.
Contact your physician about all the benefits that this tablets may provide you.
Every time follow the recipe that your physician has provided you with. Don’t consume Cystone in smaller or larger quantities than indicated.
– This tablets should be consume orally.
– The recommended dosyears old for the therapy of kidney stones or urinary tract infections is 2 tablets, two times a day.
– This therapy should be continued for 4 to 6 months or until the kidney stones are gone.
– The recommended dosyears old for the prevention of reoccurrence of kidney stones is 1 tablet, two times a day. This therapy should be continued for 4 to 5 months after the surgery.
– If you forget to consume a dose, consume it immediately as you remember. If your following scheduled is due soon, skip the missed dose. Don’t consume two doses together.
– In the event of overdose, Contact your local medical emergency services.
There was extensive research conducted on Cystone to determine its effectiveness. Research collected on the completed study showed that there were no side effects found when consuming Cystone. There was as well no side effects reported from the general population when the tablets was made accessible to the public.
In rare cases, individuals may experience an allergic reaction due to one of the components in the tablets. In the event that you experience any side effects, tell your physician instantly.
– There were no negative interactions between Cystone and another tabletss recorded.
– tell your physician if you have a history of kidney, liver, or heart disease before you are recipe this tablets.
– tell your physician of any tabletss or herbal supplements that you may have already been recipe.